** As part of my end 2015 / start 2016 vlog housekeeping, this is a reference post for my Booktube audience, linking reviews to books for reading challenges that I never got around to doing wrap-up videos for in 2015. Click on titles of books to be taken to my review of them.

Booktubeathon Wrap-up -- August 2015 edition

I did not participate in the holiday round of Booktubeathon in 2015 but here's what I covered for the one prior to that:

Challenges:

1. read something with blue on the cover

2. read something by an author who has the same 1st letter of their last name as you

(in my case, "F")

7. read seven books total

my picks

1. Why Are You So Sad? by Jason Porter

2. It's Hard Not To Hate You / I Take This Man, both by Bethany Frankel

3. Report From Engine Co. 82 by Dennis Smith (a favorite of my mister's)

4. 13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson

5. read a book you know absolutely nothing about

6. read something with a darker theme

7. read something you've REALLY been wanting to read

my picks

1. The 13th Tale by Diane Setterfield -- actually never got around to doing that re-read

2. The Paris Wife by Paula McClain -- didn't get to this one either, but it's high on the list for 2016!

3. Newes From The Dead by Mary Hooper

4. Bellman & Black by Diane Setterfield -- also never got to... okay, it wasn't my best reading month lol (this was around the time 2015 really started to go to shit for me, but for non-bookish reasons that affected my reading)

5. The Summer We Read Gatsby by Danielle Ganek -- I think I mentioned in a TBR video that I picked this for this category because I honestly knew nothing about it, only got it because the title mentioned Gatsby and I was curious solely off that.

6. Heart Shaped Box by Joe Hill -- AGAIN, didn't get to it, but also very high on the list for 2016

7. The Bones Will Speak by Carrie Stuart Parks